mercoledì 22 ottobre 2008

UNESCO: BIENES DE LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

República Dominicana
Comisión Nacional Dominicana para la UNESCO
(Beni della repubblica Dominicana inseriti nel patrimonio mondiale dell'Unesco)


>>>Información General
Comisión Nacional Dominicana para la UNESCO
Dirección:Calle Luperón N° 105Ciudad Colonial
SANTO DOMINGO REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA
Teléfono:(18-09) 688.96.34
Fax:(18-09) 688.94.59
Correo electrónico:cnu_rd@hotmail.com;
Lengua de correspondencia: ESPAÑOL

Bienes de la República Dominicana inscritos en la Lista del Patrimonio Mundial
Tras el descubrimiento de la isla en 1492 por Cristóbal Colón, la primera catedral, el primer hospital, la primera aduana y la primera universidad del Nuevo Mundo fueron construidas en la ciudad de Santo Domingo.
Este emplazamiento colonial se edificó según un plano en damero que servía de modelo para casi todos los urbanistas de las Américas.
La UNESCO inscribió Santo Domingo en la Lista del patrimonio Mundial en 1990. La República Dominicana ingresó en la Organización el 4 de noviembre de 1946.
Este país desempeña un papel importante dentro del programa El Hombre y la Biosfera (MAB), al que se unió en 2002, y participa activamente en la red de reservas IBEROMAB que reúne a todos los países de América Latina. En noviembre de 2003 la UNESCO organizó en la República Dominicana un Foro internacional sobre la comunicación y la expresión cultural local, en el que se abordaron cuestiones como la salvaguardia de culturas en peligro, la diversidad cultural y la libertad de expresión.

THE MAB PROGRAM - UNESCO - BIOSPHERE RESERVES DIRECTORY
The Jaragua-Bahoruca-Enriquillo Biosphere Reserve...
Web: link
Contact address
Gloria Santana Encargada del Depto. de Vida Silvestre, de la Dirtección de Biodiversidad 2487 Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Telephone (809) 472-4204
FaX (809) 472-2701
E-mail glomasanta@hotmail.com

8 commenti:

  1. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future


    and it's time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may just I wish to suggest you few attention-

    grabbing issues or tips. Maybe you could write subsequent articles

    referring to this article. I want to read more things approximately it!

    Here is my website; http://dmli.org
    Look at my homepage ... greyhound t shirts

    RispondiElimina
  2. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This post

    truly made my day. You can not imagine just how
    much time I had spent for this

    info! Thanks!

    Also visit my blog global.wiki.sapir.ac.il
    Stop by my web-site ... cat fishing

    RispondiElimina
  3. Howdy! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info
    you will have right here on this post. I can be coming again
    to your blog for extra soon.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: http://vps2102.vps.host.ru/index.php?title=Участник:LouraBlack80
    Review my site - accommodation in Albox

    RispondiElimina
  4. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
    time a

    comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.

    Is there any way you can remove

    people from that service? Many thanks!

    Feel free to visit my blog ... mountaindays.net
    Also see my web site > madrid spain forums Premia de Mar

    RispondiElimina
  5. What’s Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found
    It positively

    useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me.
    Good job.

    Also visit my website; links.esfera.mobi
    Here is my website - Dolores villas for sale

    RispondiElimina
  6. you have got an amazing weblog right

    here! would you like to make some invite posts
    on my weblog?

    Check out my homepage ... carmat.unice.fr
    Feel free to surf my web site Spanish property Alicante Spain

    RispondiElimina
  7. I do believe all the ideas you've

    presented to your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for starters. May you please extend them a little from

    subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

    Feel free to visit my weblog acornwall.com
    my web page > news world news spain pictures of spanish pm's daughters Los Christianos

    RispondiElimina
  8. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before.
    So nice to find someone with some original thoughts


    on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up.
    this website is something that is needed on the internet, someone
    with a little bit originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet!


    my web page; http://essentialweb.asia/story.php?title=determining-how-to-uncover-a-costa-blanca-villa-hellhack
    Visit my weblog - outer banks dining

    RispondiElimina

INVIATEMI I VOSTRI COMMENTI SUL BLOG.
ENVIA TU COMENTARIO.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

MAS VISITADOS


SECRETERIA DE ESTADO DE CULTURA - RD

ENIT -Italian tourism site

PROJECT CHILD LINK
 
online counter