martedì 30 settembre 2008

PENINSULA DI PEDERNALES y BARAHONA: DONDE DORMIR - HOTEL SUD EST REP DOMINICANA


PENINSULA DI PEDERNALES - REP DOMINICANA - COSTA SUR DE BARAHONA Y PEDERNALES

BARAHONA- CABO ROJO - BAHORUCO - LA CIèNAGA - SAN RAFAEL_ PARAìSO - ENRIQUILLO - BAHIA LAS àGUILASLAGO ENRIQUILLO -


>>>>>BARAHONA HOTELS


BARCELO BAHORUCO BEACH RESORT Carretera de la Costa km.17 Barahona Dominican Republic
HOTEL COSTA LARIMAR *** Juan Esteban, km 10 Barahona Repubblica Dominicana
CLUB HOTEL EL QUEMAITO
VILLA MORINDA
http://www.villamorinda.com/
CASA BONITA TROPICAL LODGE Km. 17 Carretera de la Costa. Bahoruco - Barahona, Dominican Republic. Tel. (809) 476-5059. Reservations: Tel (809) 540-5908 - Fax (809) 565-7310 http://www.casabonitadr.com/
CORAL SOL RESORT http://www.coralsolresort.com/index.htm


>>>>>PEDERNALES HOTELS


HOSTAL Doña CHAVA ** 5 Calle Segunda - Barrio Alcoa - Pedernales, Dominican Republic. tel 809-524-0332 hostalchava@hotmail.com WEB: http://www.donachava.com/Main_page.html
HOTEL VILLAS DEL MAR **/*** Calle Prolongación Santo Domingo 2 - Barrio Villas del Mar - Pedernales Tel: 809 490-4105 Mail: contact@pedernales-online.info
OLEO MENDEZ ** Antonio Duverte # 8 - Barrio Alcoa - PedernalesTel: 809 490-4105

6 commenti:

  1. hey there and thank you for your information - I have definitely picked up

    something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues
    using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous

    to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that

    I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your

    placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and

    marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for

    much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update

    this again soon..

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - http://wiki.peel.fr/index.php?title=Discussion_utilisateur:CodiRamirez1973
    Also see my website :: ny school of interior design

    RispondiElimina
  2. Together with every thing which

    seems to be building within this specific subject material, your points of view are actually quite radical.
    However, I beg your pardon, because I can not give credence to your entire theory,
    all be it refreshing none the

    less. It appears to everyone that your opinions

    are generally not completely rationalized and in fact you
    are yourself not thoroughly confident of the point.
    In any

    event I did take pleasure in reading through
    it.

    Visit my site; http://posobniki.ru/
    My webpage - angling holidays

    RispondiElimina
  3. My brother recommended I might like this website.
    He was entirely right. This post

    actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this

    info! Thanks!

    Here is my web blog: http://wiki.animedimension.de/index.php?title=Online_Classified_Ads_-_The_Advantages_Of_Purchasing_Through_Classifieds
    My page : bariatric cookbook

    RispondiElimina
  4. It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you


    shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date
    like this. Thanks for

    sharing.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; wow-xroads.blogspot.ru
    Here is my web page : navy blue sweater

    RispondiElimina
  5. hey there and thank you for your info - I’ve definitely picked up anything new from
    right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this web

    site, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous

    to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if
    your web host is OK? Not that

    I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your


    placement in google and could damage your high-quality
    score if ads and

    marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for

    much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure
    you update

    this again very soon..

    my page - forum.hist.usu.ru
    My website > marketing project software

    RispondiElimina
  6. We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might as well check things out.

    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out
    your web page yet again.

    my page - www.topseobacklinks.com
    Also see my site: proposition eight california

    RispondiElimina

INVIATEMI I VOSTRI COMMENTI SUL BLOG.
ENVIA TU COMENTARIO.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

MAS VISITADOS


SECRETERIA DE ESTADO DE CULTURA - RD

ENIT -Italian tourism site

PROJECT CHILD LINK
 
online counter