lunedì 8 settembre 2008

ESTADIOS y EQUIPOS de béisbol de República Dominicana

Estadios y Equipos de baseball de República Dominicana
ENLACES,LINKS :Estadio QUISQUEYA-Santo Domingo, Estadio CIBAO-Santiago de los Canballeros, Estadio FRANCISCO MICHELLI -La Romana, Estadio JULIAN JAVIER-
San Francisco de Marcoris.




LIDOM: LIGA DE BEISBOL PROFESIONAL DE LA REPUBLICA
DOMINICANA http://www.lidom.com/




EQUIPOS y ESTADIOS de Republica Dominicana

Equipo: LEONES DEL ESCOGIDO
Ciudad: SANTO DOMINGO,Rep.Dominicana
Estadio: QUISQUEYA
Capacidad: 16.000espectadores

Equipo: TIGRES DEL LICEY
Ciudad: SANTO DOMINGO,Rep.Dominicana
Estadio: QUISQUEYA
Capacidad:16.000 espectadores

Equipo: AGUILAS CIBAENAS
Ciudad: SANTIAGO DE LOS CABALLEROS,D.R.
Estadio: CIBAO
Capacidad: 18.000 espectadores

Equipo: GIGANTES DEL CIBAO
Ciudad: SAN FRANCISCO DE MARCORìS,D.R.
Estadio: JULIAN JAVIER
Capacidad:12.000 espectadores

Equipo: AZUCAREROS DEL ESTE...los toros del este
Ciudad:LA ROMANA, Rep.Dominicana
Estadio: FRANCISCO MICHELLI
Capacidad:10.000 espectadores


Equipo: ESTRELLAS ORIENTALES Ciudad: SAN PEDRO DE MARCORIS Estadio:TETELO VARGAS Capacidad: 8000 espectadores

4 commenti:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself or did you

    hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back
    as I'm looking to create my own blog and

    would like to find out where u got this from. cheers

    Here is my site savorisrael.blogspot.ru
    My webpage :: victorian jewelry

    RispondiElimina
  2. Valuable information. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I am shocked why
    this

    accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.


    Look at my homepage; essentialweb.asia
    Also visit my page :: Alicante Spain house for sale

    RispondiElimina
  3. hey there and thank you to your information - I’ve

    certainly picked up something new from right here.

    I did alternatively expertise several technical points using


    this website, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of instances
    prior to I may just get it to load properly. I

    were pondering if your web host is OK? Now not that I am complaining,
    but

    slow loading circumstances times will often have an

    effect on your placement in google and could injury
    your high quality rating if ads and ***********

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... http://uec-lienz.com
    Feel free to surf my web-site - barometric pressure fishing

    RispondiElimina
  4. After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when
    new comments are added-

    checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails
    with the identical comment.

    Is there any manner you may take away me

    from that service? Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my website :: scuttle.scorpimen.eu
    Also visit my page : shamrock belly button rings

    RispondiElimina

INVIATEMI I VOSTRI COMMENTI SUL BLOG.
ENVIA TU COMENTARIO.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

MAS VISITADOS


SECRETERIA DE ESTADO DE CULTURA - RD

ENIT -Italian tourism site

PROJECT CHILD LINK
 
online counter