mercoledì 2 luglio 2008

HOTELS IN BOCA CHICA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Hotel Cachela; Av. Duarte, Boca Chica tel: 809-523-5454; usd 30-40
Casa Caribe Hotel; Av.juan bautista Vicini tel: 809-523-6724 ; usd 25
Villa Marianna; Av. juan bautista Vicini 11; 20-45 usd tel: 809-523-4679
Rita Neptuno's Refugio; Duarte, Boca Chica. tel 809-523-9934;usd 50-60, atico usd120
Hotel Residence El Candil; juanico garcia con Av. 20 de diciembretel.809-523-4252
Hotel Zapata; http://www.hotelzapata.com;abraham/ nunez 27; tel.809-523-4777
Apart-hotel Madejra; av.Abraham Nunez
Coral Villas Club; Av. 20 de diciembre ; tel- 809-523-5096
hotel boutique don Emilio; av.Abraham nunez; tel -809-5235270
Hotel Hotetur Dominican Bay; Calle Juan Bautista Vicini, esq. 20 Diciembre - Boca Chica
Hotel Don Juan Beach Resort; www.donjuanbeachresort.com/
Hotel Dominican Bay; juan battista vicini, Boca Chica

hotels ,apartahotel, apartments

Don Emilio
Don Emilio Residence Playa_Esmeralda
Barcelo' Talanquera
Dominican Bay
Villa Florencia
Las Tejas
Embassy Suites
Las Palmeras
Villa Cucama
Palm_Beach
appartamenti Costalunga by PalmBeach
Paraiso Italiano (Castello)
Tropical Garden Bella Vista
Residence Hotel Caucho
Joker
Magic Tropical
Albatros Club
Resort Piccola Svizzera
Villa Italia
Torre Mar

Links hotels in boca chica :http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/gli_hotel.htm

5 commenti:

  1. I’m not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some

    time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent

    information I was looking for this info for my mission.

    My site :: http://vickisbooksandthings.com/
    Feel free to surf my web blog - madonna tickets atlantic city

    RispondiElimina
  2. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone
    and tested to

    see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My

    apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I

    had to share it with someone!

    Visit my blog - http://s4fan.ru/
    Also visit my webpage :: mopeds michigan

    RispondiElimina
  3. I’m impressed, I need to say. Actually hardly ever do I
    encounter a blog that’s both educative and
    entertaining, and let me inform you, you will have hit
    the nail on the head. Your

    thought is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not

    enough individuals are talking intelligently about.
    I am very

    completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout

    this in my search for something referring to this.


    My blog :: essentialweb.asia
    Also see my webpage - Murcia Spain

    RispondiElimina
  4. I'm really inspired together with your writing talents as smartly as with the format to your

    blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it

    yourself? Either way stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is

    rare to look a nice blog like this one today..

    my weblog :: http://all-notes.blogspot.com/
    Here is my website ... we buy any car spain

    RispondiElimina
  5. It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad
    that you shared this helpful info with us.
    Please keep

    us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Also visit my weblog: http://scuttle.scorpimen.eu
    Also visit my blog :: docter binoculars

    RispondiElimina

INVIATEMI I VOSTRI COMMENTI SUL BLOG.
ENVIA TU COMENTARIO.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

MAS VISITADOS


SECRETERIA DE ESTADO DE CULTURA - RD

ENIT -Italian tourism site

PROJECT CHILD LINK
 
online counter